Welcome back - we're excited to kick off our 2020-21 ski season! Wondering what things will look like at the club this year because of COVID-19?
We ask that all HRSC members using the ski chalet follow the COVID-19 safety protocol signage for everyone's health and safety.
Here's the highlights:
- Stay home if ill;
- Do not enter the chalet if self-isolating for any reason (this includes another household member that is self-isolating);
- Wear a mask inside the ski chalet at all times;
- Sanitize your hands upon entry in the ski chalet;
- Sign in upon arrival in the sign-in book (date, name, time) inside the ski chalet;
- Clean and disinfect touched surfaces before leaving (e.g., bathroom, tables, kitchen counters);
- Practice physical distancing;
- Maximum capacity inside the ski chalet is 25 people;
- Bring your own coffee/hot chocolate/ snacks. The communal kitchen is closed for now;
- Bring your own thermos and cutlery.
- Sanitize your hands before using equipment
- Wipe down equipment (skis, boots, poles, snowshoes, waxing supplies) with cleaning wipes after use
- Sanitize your hands
- Wipe down: taps, sink, light switch, door handle, toilet seat when finished (in this order please) with cleaning wipes
- Bring your own thermos and cutlery
- Bring your own coffee/hot chocolate/snacks
- Clean and disinfect touched surfaces
These rules will be updated to follow the current public health guidelines.
Thank you for helping make this a succesful and safe ski season!